Tuesday, October 6, 2009
AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Wow!!! I have been truly amazed since arriving at St. Jude's Research Hospital. They have thought of everything. They pay for your meals, your housing, and our airfare. And they are very nice to boot! LOL Our room at the Grizzly House (a Ronald McDonald House) looks like something a five star hotel would have! I am truly amazed. God has blessed us beyond measure. Thank you to all of you who have been giving us so much. Your prayers, kind words, love, and support have been invaluable. I was truly worried about traveling so far away from home with just me and Katie...but as God planned it, everything turned out fine. We made it to the airport and onto the plane without to much difficulty =) And Katie was pretty good during the flight and afterwards while finding our luggage and our transportation. She enjoys finding the car seat in the van to know where to sit! We arrived in Memphis a little before 6 and got to our room about 8:30 or 9 (we had to be registered, eat dinner, and get blood work and stuff done). Katie slept well and now we are ready for a full day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You'll find lots of nice people at St. Jude! I'm so thankful you've found your way there -- God bless you and all those who are caring for you!
ReplyDeleteKathy Larkin
YEA! PTL!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad everything turned out. God has blessed you. We love you. Tell Katie I love her. Sharon C.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are at St. Jude's. I know God is in control and has you right where he wants you. He is truly amazing!! Keep up the faith. We are praying for complete healing. Love ya'll, Becky
ReplyDeleteAmen! Glad everything is working out the way it is suppose to...Hugs for both of you! Mary
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything was perfect. I prayed it would be. Hope the rest of your trip is as good!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is showing his path for youall I am so glad that things are going so good. I know it will be hard for both of you being by yourself but God will care for you and sounds like it is a real blessing. I have only heard great things about St. Judes so My prayers are with you.
ReplyDeletePrayers and email hugs
Mona white
Praise God for small miracles!
ReplyDelete